- Superior Hair Conditioning & Hair-Scalp Protection Ingredients
- Licorice/Paeonia Lactiflora Root/Portulaca Oleracea (to ease skin irritation)
- Bean/Silk & Collagen protein (for hair nutrition & moisturizing & protection)
- Olive/Camelia/Jojoba (for hair shinnying & sheen & protection)
Information before dyeing
- Refrain your scalp from acute stimulation (by scratching scalp by massage, coming…) before/during/after dyeing
- To easy removal on skin or scalp, apply any facial cream around hair or under ear edges.
- Do not use hair pin, any other metallic material.
- Take dyeing where the room temperature is 20 ~ 25 oC.
- Hair perming shall be taken before 1 week or earlier.
Usage & Capacity
Mix 1st color cream and 2nd developer cream in 1:1 ratio before using. Apply 1:1 mixed cream on your hair evenly. After 20 ~ 40minutes, wash off with lukewarm water.
How to Use
- Hair diagnosis: hair damage is checked before hair dyeing.
- Color selection: grey hair/faded hair shall be considered to select hair color from the chart.
- Blocking: hair section is divided into 4 parts.
- Mixing ratio: 1st color cream and 2nd developer cream is mixed in 1:1 ratio.
- Mixed cream application: application is started where has more grey hair by comb or brush.
- Color Test: Time can be increased or decrease again hair condition.
- Rinsing: the dyed hair is rinsed with a clinic shampoo or rinse.
- Color check and finishing
- More grey hair is dyed more brightly.
- Dyeing standard temperature is 20 ~ 25 oC. In case of dying in lower temperature, dyeing time shall be a few minutes longer.
- In case of black hair, fashion color dyeing is difficult. (Dyed color can be differed from dyeing time, hair condition, temperature and etc.)
- North America